Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Why you still aren't getting any results!

I recently did a post on FaceBook about my workout buddy and how she makes the world of difference with my fitness and with my every day life. We do not workout together every day and we actually don’t see each other every day, but having someone to hold you accountable with your goals in business, fitness, relationships, whatever it may is incredibly important and can be the exact reason why you aren’t getting anywhere with your goals. We all have our ego and we all want to “do it on our own” showing how strong and independent we are, which is awesome because ultimately you only have yourself to hold responsible if you do not have the life you want, but at the same time we all also experience ups and downs where it is important for those who know us can help pick us up and remind us that we can do this and anything is possible! I work out on my own 3-4 days a week and workout with a partner 2-3 days a week and I enjoy both times because sometimes I don’t even realize that I am being lazy in my own workouts or in my business until my workout partner or business coach shows up and give me the “What are you doing!? Come on, quit wasting time lets get this done! You can do more!”.


So here’s a few tips to help you tell if you have gotten a little comfortable in your workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment