Thursday, September 12, 2013

Maybe YOU are the problem...

“There are no limits. There are only plateaus,
and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
-Bruce Lee
Me and Craig
Me and Craig
I am finishing up my stay here at the Aria in Las Vegas this morning typing away and reviewing everything from yesterday’s Mastermind meeting and I had a some time before checking out so I figured I’d come down here to Starbucks to do some writing, emails aka work (it’s 6am) and low and behold I run into the infamous Mike Whitefield from Workout Finishers who is also sitting here at Starbucks doing the exact same thing! It kind of made me laugh because not too often do you find other people who fly out to Vegas to wake up early to do business, but in this industry you do…and it’s so much fun! I spent yesterday meeting tons of people, learning so many different stories, and then learning from the best of the best Craig Ballantyne and Bedros Keuillian about the fitness industry. (If you don’t know who they are just google any of those names and you’ll get hundreds of hits). One of the main things that every single one of these guys emphasizes is that your business, your idea, your focus needs to be how you can help other people…what can you help them with that they are missing right now? Regardless of your industry, whether it’s fitness, real estate, makeup, interior design, computers, it doesn’t matter….I completely understood all of this from a fitness aspect. I want to help people get the look and body they want so they can feel better about themselves, boost their confidence that will translate into other areas of their life, help them overcome their biggest eating and workout obstacles, and help them achieve their goals in every aspect of life. However, it wasn’t until after leaving the meetings last night that something clicked that it’s not just about that. I think we all genuinely want to help people and make a difference, but sometimes we always think that it is putting ourselves in a service environment….

Maybe You are the problem and YOU NEED TO HELP YOURSELF.....

No comments:

Post a Comment