Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to travel, eat clean and still workout!!

I am writing this to you from Las Vegas as I am meeting with some awesome fitness people in a couple hours and I was trying to think of what one of the main struggles people experience in regards to health and fitness and for me…well it’s figuring out how to eat healthy and get in workouts while I’m traveling without my home gym! I spent all day yesterday in airports (literally for about 9 hours between layovers and flying time) and I haven’t been in my gym at Powerhouse downtown since last Friday for any workout sessions! Holy moly that’s not ok because I am a firm believer in exercising a good 5-6 days a week. So what do you do when you can’t go to your gym and you are pretty much limited to quick food and restaurants you aren’t familiar with? Here are some tips that I have figured out on my own and that I am incorporating as I travel here in Vegas!

Here are all the eating and workout tips for traveling!
P.s. if you enjoy this post then join my mailing list so I can keep em' coming straight to ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment