Tuesday, September 10, 2013

When S*** ....hits the fan....!!!!

So I am writing this to you from the airport terminal in Tampa waiting to board a flight to vegas to meet with some of the top fitness entrepreneurs in the industry! Sounds awesome right? I am incredibly excited and seriously can’t wait for all the amazing opportunities and relationships to be built from this….however, yesterday I wasn’t even sure if I was going to have anything to take to Vegas to even present or learn from these awesome people and wasn’t sure if I as going to mentally be able to deal with it!
Here’s a brief synopsis of my day yesterday and a little story of how important a strong support team is….:
I woke up nice and early with a large to-do list in my mind while driving to my morning clients…on the way there I get a few texts from orbitz reminding me I need to check in for my trip, a text from my video guy about our meeting to finalize some stuff for YouTube, my gas light comes on, I’m running slightly behind, anddddddd my computer completely crashed! Not like oh it’s running slow…but oh look at that I can’t click anything, type anything, do anything, but turn it on and off and I am leaving tomorrow to present my products and basically learn everything there is about an ONLINE business. One problem I needed to be able to be ONLINE.

Keep reading HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment