Tuesday, September 17, 2013

4 Minute Fat Loss!

While I was in Vegas this past week, I had the pleasure of meeting fitness experts from all over the world (literally). Some were from Norway, the UK, and some were here in the states. I was amazed at how much knowledge and expertise there was in one room and have never learned so much about fitness in my life…and I’m a trainer!

One of the guys I met is named Mike Whitefield…you may have heard of him in another one of my emails or seen him on the internet, but basically he used to be 105lbs heavier then he is now and got tired of feeling tired pretty much! Through his research and experimenting with his own physique he found a way that he dropped the 105lbs and kept it off without using cardio equipment at all! So I was informed that what he does is just Finishes his workouts with 4 minutes of cardio. What?! 4 minutes?! Yea, I wasn’t buying it either because on my low days I do AT LEAST 20 minutes!

After trying out these workout finishers though...I fully believe it!
Workout Finishers

No comments:

Post a Comment