Thursday, September 19, 2013

No Gym Workouts!

Alright guys, this one actually will be short and sweet because I am back at the airport this morning flying out to New York City. I have gotten a few emails from people who are currently travel or have moved to an area where the nearest gym is 45 minutes away wanting to know how to get an effective fat burning workout done without having any gym equipment. Great questions and I totally understand because I experience the same dilemma when I sometimes travel to hotels that do not have gyms or all they have are a few pieces of cardio equipment.

While I am in NYC for the next few days, I will be doing these kinds of workouts the whole time not just because I don't feel like finding a gym but also I'll be a little strapped for time so I don't to just get the workout done as fast as possible while still reaping the benefits!

So here is a No Gym Body Weight Workout you can do anywhere!

P.s. are we friends on FaceBook yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment