Friday, September 6, 2013

Cookies, Bars and Weight Loss!

I posted this on my website yesterday and forgot to share with all of you on here...but here it is: (see if you were on my mailing list you would have gotten this already...if you aren't on there then go ahead and join in case I forget to post in here again)

So last night was girl’s night for me with some of my amazing friends and I won’t even pretend like I did not totally cheat on my nutrition. I can’t help it at girl’s night…I mean what else is that night for then to have an awesome time sharing laughs, great food and delicious wine with good friends!?   At the same time, it’s critically important for my own training that I immediately get back on track (as I’m sure you probably feel the same after your cheat day)with your nutrition plan today, otherwise one little cheat day or cheat weekend can easily spiral into WEEKS of dietary deviance!

How I jump back on track after my cheat meal or cheat weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment