Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The No equipment, No Time, No Excuses Workout!

I am stopping in starbucks after a busy morning needing to head to the gym, but wanted to get this post done for you guys first. We all have days that we don't even have time to remember to eat and well for me today is one of the days where I do not have time to put in a 30-45 minute lifting workout. Since time is always an issue for everyone and finding out how to balance exercise with the other daily tasks we have to MAKE time for our health! Don't worry though I promise this workout will not require you to get a babysitter, to go join a gym, to purchase expensive equipment. However, I will promise that you will get one intense and fat burning workout that you can do in under 30 minutes! 

As my good friend Amy named this workout, here is an awesome 300 workout to get your heart rate up and to burn some serious calories! 5 exercises, 60 repetitions of each....yes that's right 60. How else would it be a 300 workout :)

Burpies
Alternating Lunge Twist 
Squat Jumps (knees to chest)
Side Leg Lift Crunch Combo (30 each side)
Spiderman Push-ups

That's it! Do 60 reps of each exercise before moving on to the next. Your entire body will be a fat burning machine! If you are a beginner try making it a 200 or a 100 workout to start out. Everyone has to start somewhere so do the best you can. 

I will be honest and admit that this was a butt kicker workout even for myself so trust me it is worth giving it a try. If you make the time then you will never know how you ever went without giving yourself this personal time to better yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment