Monday, July 15, 2013

Get Creative with your Meals!

Nutrition is such an important part of getting results, having lots of energy, building muscle and creating that lean/fit look. However, eating bland and raw foods does not have to be a part of it. The typical foods you hear of bodybuilders and fitness models eating is just chicken and broccoli I swear that is the meal I heard everyone eating all day every day and that would make me sick after probably two days. PLUS, you don't have to eat that way! I love to experiment with recipes and try out new seasonings and different ways to add in all my macro's to get a delicious and healthy meal.  All of the recipes you read on here I have either created on my own or I have modified an "unhealthy" version of it from somewhere else to make it cleaner and more beneficial for my body.

If you are brand new to the eating clean or you really just don't want to think about the recipes, but want to eat something that doesn't taste like rubber or cardboard just try searching through some cookbooks or blogs like this one that offer all kinds of recipes. I do not necessarily follow any specific diet or eating plan other then just the term "clean" eating meaning I try to eat foods in their most natural forms without adding a whole bunch of sugars and processed things to flavor them up.

One of the best cookbooks with the best recipes I have found so far is one that follows a paleo cook book which I know that's the new craze and I don't necessarily agree with all of them, but these recipes in particular are closest to the diet I follow for myself and that I suggest for a lot of my clients.

If you need some help spicing up your meals or just want to change from your regular routine check out these Clean Eating Recipes!

I have a bit of a sweet tooth so the dessert recipes are usually the first section I go to, but hey if it's delicious and curbs that sweet tooth then I am all for it!!! Check it out and see if you like it! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment