Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Non-Cardio FAT BURNING WORKOUT!



The Non-Cardio Fat Burn Workout!

I’ll be honest, I am not a cardio fan. I get bored and would rather be challenged then to do steady state cardio for 45 minutes. PLUS doing HIIT after an intense lifting session continues to burn fat for hours after your workout is done where steady start cardio only burns calories while you are actually doing the cardio. Only time I do steady state cardio is if I need to lean down a little bit and need extra calorie expenditure (there’s only so many HIIT sessions you can do in a day!)
So after an incredibly awesome arm and shoulder workout the other day down at Power House Gym downtown, the last thing I wanted to do was sit on the treadmill for almost an hour so Amy and I decided to head into the Gauntlet (my favorite thing ever) and do some HIIT instead. This workout was created literally on the spot trying to think of something super intense, total body and hard as crap!

Check out the workout HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment