Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ab Circuit Video!

I recently got a request for a good core workout that hits each area of the abs so I created this very short video to give you 4 exercises to perform back to back to hit the upper abs, obliques and that lower ab pooch that is so hard to target! 

While I'm at it, I have some awesome news so business is growing and expanding and I am having a whole new site made that will have all the videos, blogs, workouts, nutrition, business coaching, recipes, etc!!! I am in the process of having all of the content and everything transferred over, but I want to continue to connect with you! So head on over to my new site and add your name to the newsletter so you can keep getting these new videos and blog posts from me! I'll just send them to you as soon as they come out :) I will not be posting on this blog any longer so if you like what I've been throwin out there then sign up at ashleydrummonds.com and I will keep em' coming! :)

 Here is your ab circuit and my new site! >>>AB CIRCUIT VIDEO 









No comments:

Post a Comment